If you are an authorized copyright holder and believe a user-submitted Pack infringes on your intellectual property rights, send a DMCA takedown request containing:
- Your name, and your organization or client (if applicable).
- Your contact information, including email, phone and address.
- A description of the copyright you hold.
- The URL(s) of the allegedly infringing Pack(s).
- An affirmation under penalty of perjury that you are the copyright holder.
Please note that filing a report of intellectual property infringement is a serious matter with legal consequences. Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing could be liable for damages pursuant to section 512(f) of the DMCA or similar laws in other jurisdictions or countries.